Burke provides professional engineering services for the review of development projects that are subject to local stormwater ordinances and standards.
The reviews include evaluation and comment on submitted technical data and plans provided in support of proposed projects. Burke engineers review:
- Detention pond sizing
- Storm sewer sizing
- Upstream and downstream impact evaluation
- Construction erosion and sediment control plan review
- Post-construction stormwater quality evaluation
- Floodplain and floodway impact analysis
- Wetland impact analysis
- Construction detail review
Burke also provides review services for sanitary sewer designs and local road and street designs to ensure compliance with local sanitary sewer ordinances and standards and local transportation standards.
Additionally, Burke staff perform field inspections of proposed project sites, construction inspection services, and site inspections for erosion and sediment control.
See related projects