The city of Lafayette implemented drainage improvements and improved pedestrian access to Union Street.
Burke construction engineers provided full-time inspection services for the project that included roadway reconstruction and resurfacing comprised of transitional milling and asphalt resurfacing; the installation of concrete drive approaches; a new concrete sidewalk and an eight-foot-wide multi-use trail; curb and gutter featuring ADA-compliant curb ramps; and significant storm sewer and drainage improvements, including an associated hybrid ditch.
The project also included pedestrian signal modifications at the Creasy Lane and Union Street intersection.
Burke's construction engineers provided:
- Field reports, records and daily work
- Full-time construction inspection activities
- Contractor’s applications for payment review and approval
- Shop drawing and submittal review
- Quality assurance material testing
- Change order preparation and negotiation
- Final as-built drawing coordination and review
- Project close-out
See related projects