As we expand, develop and build in the natural environment we need to preserve precious natural resources or mitigate for the impacts.
Burke’s environmental resource specialists guide design professionals to address impacts to natural systems.
Throughout the Midwest, our staff have collectively completed thousands of wetland and stream assessments and hundreds of mitigation plans, and have performed management and monitoring for mitigation and restoration sites.
- Wetland delineation, mitigation and monitoring
- Water quality assessments
- Wildlife surveys
- NEPA document preparation
- Airport wildlife assessments and training
- Tree and arborist services